1.21.2009

Lucky Baby's Birthday

I have to say that my husband is very thoughtful. I am surprised more often than not with flowers when it is his turn to go to the grocery store. I noticed that he often brings home daisies. I completely agree with him. They are sweet, cheerful, and easy to take care of. This seemed like a perfect theme to use for Lucky Baby's first birthday party this spring. (I really cannot believe it has been almost a year already.) I chose daisies for a motif and navy and yellow for our colors. Yes, I am a bit obsessive. Yes, she won't remember. However, I want it to be special, and there will always be pictures. The invitation is also in the works of course. I will share them after they are completed. Here is a quick inspiration board I put together for the party. I feel so hip considering that I picked one of the chic color combinations for 2009 according to Kathryn!

{Runner - Williams Sonoma, Calligraphy - Laura Hooper, Lemons - Martha, Table - In Style Weddings, Table - Toast and Tables, Cake - Martha, Cake display - Rebecca Thus, Placecard holder - American Bridal, Dress - Gap, Placecards - Brides}

6 comments:

Jamie Temple said...

ohhh, I love the dress :) Looks like someone is going to have a grand party! Awesome! :)

the mrs. said...

Can't wait to see the details. I love the color combo...and daisies!

reilly said...

i love the yellow ink on the black envelope- so vibrant!

Inspired Events by Nycia said...

How beautiful!! I love that dress!!

Aylee said...

I'm doing navy and yellow for our wedding too! I didn't know that it was picked one of the chic color combinations for 2009, cool. I would love to see photos of your wedding. I bet it was beautiful. I'm gonna browse through your blog some more. Btw, that dress is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Nikejordanlink provides long-lasting traction features, I had bought feel this place too

good ,I always go here to buy, everyone get together and see this good place.
nike air max 2011 air jordan 2010
nike shox torch cheap nike shox torch
air jordan 2010 cheap air jordan 2010
jordan retro shoes air jordan shoes 2010
new jordan shoes 2010 jordan retro 1 shoes
nike air max 2011 mens shoes air jordan 2010
jordan retro 1 shoes cheap air jordan 2010
nike free mens shoes air jordan shoes 2010
nike free womens shoes jordan retro 1 shoes
air jordan 2010 shoes
I have a lot of good and very fashionable nike jordan shoes,pls visit website

http://www.nikejordanlink.com